25 Women in Tech Under 25
Code First: Girls are on the hunt for the most talented and awesome young women in the tech startup world.
They want to give girls who are thinking about their career some great role models to show them what is possible in the digital world, and are looking for young women under the age of 25 who are already working and achieving in this sector.
They're looking for young women who:
* Are at the beginning of their career in tech
* Have made a significant contribution to a tech project or startup
* Are tech or non-technical girls who have built something amazing or who have achieved something awesome
* Have demonstrated bucket loads of passion for tech - perhaps have converted to tech either academically or professionally
* Are ambitious, hard-working and loving their job
* Are aged 25 and under as of 12th April 2014
If you know of any young women who match the criteria, or if you think it sounds like you, make sure to nominate them or yourself for the very first Code First: Girls 25 Under 25 Young Women in Tech list.
Applications close tonight! (Monday 7th April) and the list will be announced at our inaugural Hacking Your Career conference on Saturday 12th April.